Let's us help you to clear your worry
1. Do I need to prepare anything before attending the class?
No, we will provide you with the colourful notes and exercises during the class. However, if you have any question with your school workbook, you are welcomed to bring it to our educators, we are happy to assist you.
2. If I cannot attend one of the class due to school activities/family activities/trip, any replacement classes?
You are welcomed to attend alternative class within the same week, as we will have weekday and weekend classes run with the same teaching content concurrently. No additional charges will be imposed.
3. Do I need to inform the centre if I’m coming for the alternative class?
Yes, it is highly appreciated. Notes and exercises would be prepared accordingly.
4. If I’m away for 2 weeks due to family trip or other activities, any price amendment?
Yes, with early notice (2 weeks ahead), we could waive 50% of the tuition fees.
5. Do we have class on fifth week of the month?
No, our centre offers only 4 classes per month and we will not have any classes if there is fifth week on that particular month.
6. Any registration fee for new student?
Yes, we have a one-time off non-refundable registration fees of RM 50.
7. When shall I make the payment for the monthly tuition fees?
Kindly make the payment before 7th of the month.
8. Are there any classes in December?
Yes, we will have intensive classes for the first 2 weeks of December to prepare students for the following years and solidify their foundation of what they have learned earlier.
9. Are there any final revision class before final exam?
Yes, we will have final revision class to strengthen the answering technique.
10. Are they any additional intensive course or crash course before final exam?
Yes, on top of usual final revision class, we also provide additional intensive courses or crash courses 2-3 weeks before the final exam, especially for some students who still need more attention. Additional charges would be incurred separately.
11. If my child has taken your class section in monthly basis, can he occasionally requests to have some private individual (1 to 1) sections to strengthen certain tough topics?
Yes, we understand sometimes students might need some additional guidance. We could arrange some private sections to our student from class basis with discounted hour rate upon request.
12. My children study oversea for Pre-U and they will come back for holiday periodically. Could we send them to join classes or individual section for short term during the holiday?
Yes. Kindly let us know the duration and needs, we will do the arrangement accordingly. Besides Pre-University level, we also offer tutorial or guidance to Degree level (University) for Science stream (especially Final Year Project) with our science PhD educational consultants.